Aims of the swim school:
- To create a friendly, safe caring environment in which to learn to swim.
- Very Small group tuition.
- Teacher ratio of 2-8 pupils in the beginner classes, with teachers in the water.
- To cater for children from 3 years old up to Rookie lifeguard and club swimmers.
- To develop stroke Technique on all four strokes. Deep water work and all aspects of diving.
- An interactive teaching approach - our expertise, your feedback.
- To make swimming an enjoyable, educational fun experience.
Stroke technique is more important than the ability to swim long distances.
All the Teachers are committed and reliable ASA/STA and RLSS qualified. They are also all CRB checked.